GREEN DEAL Home Improvement Fund
The Green Deal Home Improvement Fund is a new incentive from Government. From June 2014 householders, landlords and tenants can claim back up to £7,600 towards energy efficiency improvements such as solid wall insulation, heating and glazing.
GDHIF gives all householders, landlords and tenants a choice of 2 core incentive offers and where they qualify 2 add-on bonus rewards across a range of energy saving home improvements.
How the GDHIF home improvement package works: Choose offers 1 and/or 2, then add-on offers 3 and/or 4
Up to £500 if you have bought your home in the last 12 months.
Up to £100 refund for having a Green Deal Assessment Report (GDAR) that is tailored to your home.
GDHIF is designed to be flexible and modular and allows you to claim back up to £7,600 towards the cost of making your home more energy efficient.
12 energy saving improvements included in Core Offer 1 *
- Condensing mains gas boiler
- Fan-assisted storage heaters
- Flue gas heat recovery
- Replacement warm-air unit
- Waste water heat recovery
- Cavity wall insulation
- Flat roof insulation
- Floor insulation
- Room-in-roof insulation
- Double/triple glazing (replacing single glazing)
- Secondary glazing
- Replacement doors
Eligibility criteria check
Available in PDF format: Green Deal pdf guide
To claim, use one of the following options:
- Call us on: 0800 888 6120
- Get in contact via our web form.
Attach the following supporting documentation:
- Invoice(s) for the work completed.
- PAS2030 Claim(s) of Conformity (the Green Deal Provider or Installer will give you this).
- A copy of your GDAR invoice (if you are claiming for a GDAR refund).
* Terms and Conditions apply. Payment is subject to availability and eligibility. You can see T&Cs at www.gov.uk/greendeal. Our offer allows you claim up to £1,600 by installing an A rated combi boiler with a flue gas heat recovery unit to help you save energy. Cash back via the Green Deal Home Improvement Scheme.